Shattersphere(CreationMixbyPNF Shattersphere(CreationMixbyPNF

noise? more like jackhammer!

Seriously the whole thing had too much noise, it was so grating I had to first turn the volume halfway down to even listen to review. The whole time I was thinking of how this sounded like a jackhammer against concrete. You need something a little easier on the ears.

Siborg responds:

Thats actualy a compliment you know, this type of music is called power noise. Its a real style of music and ig you don't believe me google it. Though i hope you listned all the way through it changes up quite drasticly. Thanks for listening :)

Opening Statement Opening Statement

Nice rapping

This is so funny someone should make a flash around it.

Mystery Meat Mystery Meat

Wicked

That guitar is crazy good, and the lyrics are sick and twisted. The last few sounds of eating and utensils are GENIUS! This is awesome!

People Die - Follow the Quest People Die - Follow the Quest

love the lyrics

It's nice to finally hear something with lyrics here and actual instruments, rather than just mixed on a computer. There's something about real instruments that makes it just sound better and more, real?, I guess. Awesome.

SwashieB responds:

Well, yeah. I wouldn't think that punk could be done any other way...

IMD(Z-tone Choppa remix) IMD(Z-tone Choppa remix)

not punk

Nice music but please reclass it. When I'm in the mood for punk and something like this is listed as punk, I get the urge to 0 it. Still, this is pretty good, has a nice beat to it.

Hotplurplegnome responds:

thanks for the advice
and the review

First Second First Second

Respect

This sounds professional. Its so good I listened to it for 15 minutes. Really solid song. Perfect for both one listen and for loops.

Kicking Stones Kicking Stones

nice voice, guitar

I'm a little biased since I'm a sucker for acoustic guitar, but you have a good voice, and a nice mellow melody. Your lyrics however were not that catching (I had to start it over to get what you were talking about). Anyways you shouldn't have to listen to an uninformed nonmusician, keep doing your thing.

Psychology responds:

Thanks :)
Yeah, I admit the lyrics probably aren't that great - it's something I'm working on. Ah well, I'll get there! Perhaps!