Bustrip Bustrip

great

Your artwork is fantastic, and you used really good animation techniques. One of my favorites was a scene inside the bus where you see outside the front window the background enlarging, giving the illusion of the bus moving forward. The music matched the movie's mood well. However, I had trouble getting it to play without right-clicking and selecting forward. Did you include a stop action somewhere without removing or forgot to add a play button? A preloader of some sorts would have been helpful as well. Last suggestion. I'm not sure if you arranged the flash to coincide with certain parts of the music, but if you did you should consider streaming the music so that you can better control when the music peaks and the emotional parts of the flash. Overall a really great piece.

Men These Days Men These Days

hilarious

This is great, a flash on men's fixation on penises! Nice simple art with simple animation, what really carries this flash is the narrator. He makes a valid point, but I was too busy laughing to notice!

Stickman91 responds:

lol, thanks. :)

Kiaras Naruto Flash 2 Ger Kiaras Naruto Flash 2 Ger

crazy fun

An assortment of wacky moments with various Naruto characters, this flash uses song clips to provide the dialogue for each section. This is funny with decent animation and good art. In particular the lip-synching is well done. The english subs are also appreciated.

Bunster da Easter Bun Bunster da Easter Bun

great job

Great drawings, plus I really liked your hand drawn animation. However, there were points (mainly at the end) where you could see through the characters (boy and bush, rabbit and hole/bush). Other than that great visual style. The music was ok, entertaining but ignorable. You could tell it was made specifically to go with this flash's story (the part with the shot was perfect in building tension. Last point is that I thought you were referring to Bun-Bun from Sluggy and was expecting something different (that's beside the point though so I didn't include this in the rating)

DHaynes responds:

Thanks dude. No idea who or what Sluggy is.

X9 Trailer X9 Trailer

fine

My biggest problem with this is that it looks like you just took a movie clip from youtube and put it in a flash file. You could have at least included a stop command on the last frame to keep it from repeating. Other than that it looks cool, some stop-action lego animation fun.

Actionscript 3 Preloader Actionscript 3 Preloader

thanks

Yeah the visualization doesn't work, just the mp3 and the text. Still, if it's an AS3 preloader that'd be great. I joined recently and on the Flash Tutorial it recommends Flash CS3, which by default uses AS3 (you can use AS2 but you have to select it). However there are like two tutorials in AS3 and all the preloaders are AS2. Heck half the tutorials are for MX 2004 or earlier. Thanks for pioneering the use of AS3 for new users like me.

What A Wonderful World. What A Wonderful World.

Awesome

Your graphics were over the top! Great drawings, and perfect use of all types of animation: not only motion and shape tweening but a fair amount of hand drawn animation as well. I loved the fire, it went really well with this rocknroll adaptation of the song. Seriously, I had to watch this several times, just trying to figure out how you did some of your animations.

Hildebrandt responds:

Wow, thanks alot :D
Actually this is more of a test flash (I did some formtweening, but it's soooo hard to control... I still gotta work on that!), but I am glad if you got inspired by some of the techniques used.

MC_new challenge(test) ß MC_new challenge(test) ß

poor quality

This flash, for being a madness combat clone, was not good. The graphics that were your own were mediocre, and the animations were terrible. You did the magnum kickback fine, but the police stick throw was too choppy and the building squish/blood animation didn't look good. The music was ok, but generally with a movie you do a menu with quality change buttons and you have an end screen with a replay button. The 4 buttons at the bottom were just a little distraction.

Childsplay Childsplay

Great

This flash was great, even if it was short. It was well-drawn, had decent animation, and even some twisted humor. The music was action-oriented, and it made you double-take at the end. Overall a really good job, especially for your first submission to Newgrounds.

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

Heart-wrenching

This movie was so sad. The way it's told, where you don't know whats going on at first then you begin to realize and you feel sad for the girl. And the surprise at the end was baffling. I'm having a hard time describing how moved I felt by this, so I will leave it at the fact that this is a paragon of flash, beautiful, well done, exquisite, and tells a real-world story that will touch the heart of anybody.